Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship
Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship 2021 Online Application Form is available for all the applicants with a undergraduate or a post-graduate degree. Interested and eligible applicants should fill in the Azim Premji Fellowship Online Form 2021 on or before its last date. Please read below for the complete details such as eligibility criteria, selection process, and the procedure for applying for the fellowship.
This fellowship is for the candidates who are already working and want to contribute to the society in a meaningful way. Candidates from diverse fields and branch of study can apply for this fellowship.
If you are looking for other scholarships, please check our Scholarships section.
Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship 2021 Important Details
Name of the Organization: Azim Premji Foundation
Fellowship Title: Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship
- Candidates must have an undergraduate Degree or post-graduate Degree.
- Candidate should be proficient in English and any one of the local languages ( Hindi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu).
- Maximum age of 35 at the time of application
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in 5 different stages. Applicants will go through these steps:
- Fill up an Online Application. The link is at the end of this article.
- Screening of the details such as application form and academic background.
- Submit a statement of Purpose and appear for a Written Test.
- A 10-15 minutes presentation on a social issue and a personal interview.
- Announcement of result and final offer.
Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship Rewards
Selected Applicants will get a monthly salary of Rs 37.000 plus all the benefits like health, life and accident insurance during the one year of Fellowship Program. The candidates will also receive relocation allowance.
Instructions to Apply Online for the Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship
- First, please visit the official website of Azim Premji Foundation for other important information.
- To apply, please click on the link at the end of this article.
- On the new page, click on the “Apply” button.
- Register for a free account if you are not already registered.
- Fill in the required details and the application form.
- Upload your updated CV and Photograph.
- Attach any other required documents and click on “Submit” button.
- You will receive a confirmation number. Please keep a print copy of the application form for your records.
Last Date to Apply for the Fellowship: 29 October 2021
Contact Details –
Azim Premji Foundation
# 134, Doddakannelli
Next to Wipro Corporate Office,
Bangalore – 560 035
For more details, please do check our official website of Azim Premji Foundation. And Stay tuned for more information.