Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship Program
One of the leading providers of ICT services, Ericsson, has announced the Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship Program 2021 Application form to support the deserving girl students from the economically weaker sections of the society. According to the official website, only the girl students studying in the 2nd year of Engineering (IT/CS) or MBA program are eligible for this scholarship.
If you are looking for other scholarships, please refer to our Scholarships section.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is the Eligibility Criteria?
- Only Girl Students across India.
- Students studying in the 2nd year of the Engineering or MBA program.
- Candidates must have scored at least 6.5 GPA or equivalent marks in the previous final examination.
- Applicant’s parents income from all the sources must not be more than Rs 6 Lacs.
What are the Documents Required?
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card)
- Recent Passport size photograph
- Family Income proof
- Proof of admission (college/university ID card/bonafide certificate)
- Fee receipt of current year
- Applicant’s bank account details such as copy of the passbook or cancelled cheque
- Marksheets or grade card of previous final examination
What is the Scholarship Award?
As per latest Official website, selected students will get an award of Rs 75,000 per year. Please note that the scholarship amount can be used only for academic expenses.
What is the Selection Process?
- Ericsson will select the candidates on the basis of the eligibility criteria. They will look at the candidate’s academic performance, and the financial conditions of the family.
- Shortlisted candidates will get a telephonic interview. A proper document verification will be done.
- Further, a final interview will take place with the Ericsson scholarship selection team.
How to Apply Online for Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship Program?
- Please visit the official website of the authority. The link is at the end of this article.
- Click on “Apply Now” button
- Register for a free account if you are not registered already.
- After clicking “Apply Now”, please fill in the application form carefully.
- Upload all the required documents. Please refer to the list above.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’.
- Click on “Submit” button to complete the application process.
- Please take a copy of your application for your records.
In case you still have any questions, please feel free to reach out to the authorized team as per below –
- Phone 011-430-92248 (Ext- 265)
- email – [email protected]
Click here to Apply to Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship Program 2021