Job seekers who are looking for jobs in reputable companies whether government or private like GENPACT, should apply to GENPACT Recruitment 2021. The rest of this article lays down the latest jobs, eligibility criteria, instructions on how to apply online, last date to apply and the link to the job portal.
There are some jobs at GENPACT which are eligible for Work From Home (WFH). Do not miss this opportunity, Before applying make sure that you have the required skills and experience and a proper setup to work from home. Please fill in the application form at genpact.com. Please read further for more details.
Genpact is a world-class organization. The recruitment team at Genpact is recruiting the candidates on the basis of their performance in a written test and in-person interview. Please make sure that you prepare for logical reasoning, quantitative, abstract reasoning and other written test questions. One of the most important step in the preparation is to prepare for in-person interview. Please practice, practice, and practice some more.
GENPACT Latest Jobs:
Following are some of the jobs which are available at Genpact.
- Senior Manager
- Backend Profile
- Accounts Receivable
- Consultant ERC
- Senior Consultant ERC
- Process Developer
- Management Trainee
- Assistant Manager
- Process Associate Operations
Eligibility Criteria for GENPACT Recruitment
Qualification Required: Job applicant must have a graduate or a post-graduate degree in the required discipline.
Age Limitation of GENPACT Job:
There is no maximum age limit as long as you can bring value to the organization. As far as the minimum age limit goes, the applicant must not be a minor.
This is the information that varies from job to job. We will refrain from putting a number here because we do not have exact information on this. Please make sure you do your own research before applying for the job.
Instructions to Apply Online for GENPACT Recruitment 2021:
- Please visit the online job portal of Genpact. The link is at the end of this article.
- Select your area of expertise. If you are looking for a job in Operations department then select Operations.
- Search for the jobs you are interested in applying. You can apply for multiple jobs as well. Please make sure that you have the required skills and experience so that your chance of landing the job is high.
- Click on the Job Title and click on “Apply”
- Now you have to register for an account at Genpact recruitment portal.
- Fill in the required details such as your personal details, your education, work experience and any applicable preliminary questions.
- Hit on “Submit”.
Best of Luck to all the Candidates!
If you are looking for scholarships, please check our Scholarships section.