Good News (18/10/2021) – HDFC Scholarship 2021 Online Registration Forms are now available at the official website of the department for Class 6th to 12th, Undergraduate, Post-Graduate, and Ph.D. courses. The main objective of this scholarship is to provide provisional support for children facing a personal financial difficulty and economic necessity.
This year Educational Crisis Scholarship Support (ECSS) program has also decided to fund the students to complete their higher education. All the eligible students are advised to read the complete information about the scheme below. This article contains the information such as eligibility, selection mode, the process to apply online and the important dates you do not want to miss.
If you are looking for other scholarships, please visit our Scholarships section.
If you are one of the eligible applicants then please fill in the HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship 2021 Application Form according to the eligibility criteria, terms and conditions through the link at the end of this article.
HDFC Bank Scholarship Scheme is for the students who are studying in Class VI-XII, UG (Undergraduate), and PG (Post-Graduate) students who are facing financially difficult situations such as sudden death of parents, separation of parents, loss of a job, or other similar issues.
HDFC 2021 Scholarship Award
Selected applicant will receive the following benefits:
- School students: Rs 10,000
- College/University Students: Rs 25,000
- Diploma/ITI/Polytechnic Courses after 10th or 12th Class: Rs 25,000 or yearly fee (whichever is lower)
Eligibility Criteria for HDFC Scholarships Online Form
- Student studying in Class 6 to 12 in private, government, or government-funded schools.
- Students pursuing UG, PG, or Ph.D. courses in Colleges or Universities recognized under AICTE/UGC/State/Central government rules.
- Candidates pursuing Diploma/ITI/Polytechnic courses after completing 10th or 12th class.
- Students who are facing financial difficulty as a result of family crisis that has occurred during the past 3 years and are at risk of dropping out of School/College/University.
Documents Required for HDFC Scholarship 2021
- Last year’s mark sheet
- Address proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Driving License)
- Admission Proof (Fee Receipt/Admission Letter/Institution ID Card/Bonafide Certificate)
Department will publish the final list of the selected candidates on the basis of the HDFC ECSS Scheme Merit List for HDFC Bank Educational Crisis Scholarship.
How to apply online for HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship
- First, make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria above. You can then fill the HDFC Bank Scholarship Form online via the official website at www.hdfcbank.com/scholarship
- Please do read all the necessary information on the page.
- If you are already registered then please proceed to login. Here is the link to login. You can register for free if you do not have an account.
- Please carefully follow the instructions, fill in the application form and submit it.
- You can also visit HDFC Scholarship Sign In to submit your online application.
- Upload all the essentials documents and recheck HDFC Scholarship Form.
- Students should click on “Submit” tab for the confirmation of receipt of HDFC ECSS Scholarship Application.
- Please do not forget to take a copy of the application for your records.
HDFC Scholarship Result Date: We will update this information as soon as possible.