Indian Central Railway 2021 Office of the Divisional Railway Manager (P) Mumbai CSMT
WALK-IN-INTERVIEW IN TEACHING CATEGORY
Notification for filling up the post in teachers category on contract basis in Indian Central Railway 2021 secondary schools. EM and Junior college, Kalyan.
Apply for PGT, TGT, and Primary Teacher in Indian Central Railway 2021
Indian Central Railway is inviting applications for 10 PGT, TGT, and Primary Teacher Vacancy. The walk-in-Interview is scheduled to be conducted on November 25, 26, and 27, 2021.
Ten post office contact teachers are to be engaged on a contract basis in Real Central railway. Secondary school (E.M.) Junior College, Kalyan. This scheme will be valid for a maximum period of 200 working days and a minimum period of 7 working days or availability of regularly selected candidates whichever is earliest and subject to any instruction issued from time to time.
|Time||Post of Interview|
|25-Nov-2021||10:00 A.M. to|
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)|
|26-Nov-2021|| 10:00 A.M. to|
| Trained Graduate Teacher|
|27-Nov-2021|| 10:00 A.M. to|
Venue: In the chamber of Principal Central Railway Sec (EM) School & Jr. College Kalyan.
Interview will be conducted on the next working day if not completed on the assigned date.
The candidate should come prepared to stay in Mumbai for a minimum period of 3 days for viva. This may be extended depending on response of the candidates to notification and for completion of all formalities. No accommodation shall be provided for the candidates for the interview.
Posts, Vacancies, Qualification, Age and Salary
|Post Name||Vacancies|| Education|
| Remuneration per Month|
|P.G. Teacher for |
|01||M.A. in (English Literature, as the main subject)/ B.Ed.||Rs. 27,500/-|
|P.G. Teacher for Economics Subj.||01||MA (Economic) and B. Ed.||Rs. 27,500/-|
| P.G. Teacher for Business Studies|
|01||M.Com and B.Ed.||Rs. 27,500/-|
|T.G. Teacher for|
|01||B.Sc, B.Ed, and CTET||Rs. 26,250/-|
| T.G. Teacher for|
|01||B.Sc (Computer Science)|
|T.G. Teacher for|
|01||B.A (History, Geography or Political Science) and B.Ed||Rs. 26,250/-|
|T.G. Teacher for |
|02||B.A (English), B.Ed & CTET||Rs. 26,250/-|
|02||12th with at least 50% |
marks & D.Ed (Two Years)
Age Limit: Candidate should be between the age of 18 and 65 years (as per KVS rules)
The number of vacancies shown is anticipated and it may vary as per actual requirements arising in the Academic session 2021-2022
Contract Teaching Category
- Contract Teachers who enter into a contract with the Railway will not have any claim Teaching or right for his/her continuity in service or automatic extension of the term of Category contract services rendered as the part-time contract will not have any right in respect of considering their period in regular selection through Railway Recruitment Board and will not form part of the cadre of railway teachers.
- Engagement of Contract teachers on contract basis may be done for a period of not less than 07 days and not more than 200 working days, Such arrangements can be discontinued at any time without any prior notice and without assigning any reason.
- The maximum teaching periods allotted to such Contract teachers should not exceed 5 in number in a day.
- The Contract teachers would perform all the jobs related to academics including
evaluation work for which no payment over and above the one for taking periods
will be made.
- Contract teachers will not be entitled to any other facility like leave, medical, passes, PTOs, transportation etc.
- Teachers appointed on contractual basis will not be entitled for vacation pay and
during Autmn/winter break. Contract Teachers entitled for monthly consolidated
remuneration and not entitled for any other perks/facilities in case of absence from duty on working days pro rata recovery shall be made.
- The calculation of pro rata remuneration will be as follows; (Consolidated monthly remuneration X Number of days worked)
Those fulfilling the above conditions may attend a walk-in-interview as per the above program. Candidates while applying should indicate past service rendered if any including the period of the contract put in by them on the Indian Railway. No other intimation will be given separately for Walk-in-interview.
Important Notes to Candidates
Those should have requisite academic qualifications on the date of the Interview.
Note: Those who are appearing at and/or awaiting results of the final examination are not eligible. Academic and Technical Qualification must be from a recognized Institution / Board, otherwise, the candidature will be rejected. Engagement on the Contract basis of the candidates will be subject to their being found suitable in order of merit by Selection Committee. The candidates selected panel will be sent for Medical Test as per rules.
The decision of this office in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, penalty for false information, selection, allotment of posts to selected candidates will be final and binding on the candidates and no inquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection. Candidates who submit forged caste certificate for securing eligibility shall be liable for rejection of his/her candidature for the particular post for which he/she has applied.
Note – Candidates called for interview must bring the following original documents along with one attested copy of the documents at the time of interview.
- Date of birth certificate or Board certificate.
- Caste certificate issued by the competent authority as mentioned by the Govt of India.
- NOC from the current Employer.
- Experience Certificate if any.
- Academic/Educational Qualification for every category must be from a recognized Institution/Board. (Mark Sheet and Certificate)
- Aadhaar Card and PAN Card.
Download the full notification PDF by clicking here.
Thank you for visiting our blog. Don’t forget to check our blog daily for the latest job and scholarship notifications. Also please Subscribe to our YouTube Channel.