Good News: Merck India Charitable Foundation has announced the Merck India Charitable Trust (MCIT) Scholarship Program 2021 Online Registration form for Class 10th students who passed with 80% marks. The main objective of this scholarship scheme is to support deserving students who are keen to pursue higher education. If you think that you fit this criteria criteria then do not miss this great opportunity and fill the MICT Scholarship Form before the last date.
According to latest Official information, a total 150 students will be shortlisted and each will be given an award of Rs.35,000 annually as the scholarship amount until commencement, based on actual tuition fees and other education cost incurred by the students.
What is the Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must have completed class 10 with at least 80% marks.
- Applicant’s parent income must be equal to or less than Rs. 20,000/month.
- Applicant must be residing and studying in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane and Bengaluru.
Department will select the students on the basis of the eligibility criteria as per above. The applicant will be informed by email or telephone within 2-3 weeks from the last day of the application.
The selected students will have to appear for an aptitude test and in-person interview for the final selection at Mumbai and Bengaluru.
- Class 10th Mark Sheet attested by school/institution’s Principal.
- Passport size Photograph.
- Parents Income proof/salary slips for last 3 months.
- Proof of permanent residence in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane or Bengaluru – (Eligible proof documents – Ration Card/Election card/Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill/Rent Agreement).
- Bank Passbook or Cancelled Cheque with Account number
- IFSC Code of Bank and Bank Branch Name & Address.
Instuctions to Apply Online for Merck India Charitable Trust Scholarship?
- Please make sure you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Click on the ‘Apply Here’ link below at the end of this article.
- Fill the application form and double check all the details.
- Upload all the required documents in the relevant section of the application form.
- Submit your application.
- Download the scholarship application form.
- Fill the application form
- Send it to the below address.
4th Floor, Technopolis IT HUB, C-56 A/12, Sector 62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201301
Original Article: Merck India Scholarship 2021
If you are looking for more scholarships, please check our Scholarships section.