Malana Power Company Limited (“MPCL”) has announced the MPCL Scholarship 2021 Application form for Engineering, ITI, and B.Ed. Courses offered through Vidyasaarathi for the year 2021. The interested and eligible candidates should fill in the Online Registration Form on or before the last date. The complete details such as eligibility criteria, selection process, and the procedure to apply are given below. Please read along and do not miss any important details.
Update: This scholarship is not currently open. Please visit the link at the end of this article for the details. However, you can look for other open scholarship from other companies.
If you are looking for other scholarships, please visit our Scholarships section.
MPCL Scholarship 2021 Important Overview
Name of the Organization: Malana Power Company Limited
Scholarship Title: MPCL Scholarship
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the Eligibility Criteria: ?
Candidates must have scored at least 50% marks in Class 10th and Class, 12th from a recognized board or institution. Diploma Course holder can also apply. The eligibility requirement is same.
What is the Scholarship Amount?
- Engineering Courses – Rs. 20,000
- ITI Courses – Rs. 20,000
- B.Ed Courses – Rs 30,000
What are the Documents Required?
- Passport size Photograph of the candidate
- ID Card
- Address Proof
- Bank passbook
- Last year exam mark sheet
- Fees receipts
- Admission Letter / Bonafide certificate from the institute
- Latest School/College Mark sheets
- Domicile certificate
- All documents uploaded should be clear and must be in jpeg, png format only
Instructions to Fill MPCL Scholarship 2021 Online Application Form?
- Please visit the official website of the conducting organization. The link is the end of this article.
- Click on “Open Schemes”.
- Select MPCL from the list of the companies.
- After that select your course level.
- Now you should see the available scholarship with “apply” button.
- Click on apply and register for an account. You can use your google account to login.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and fill in the online application for for the scholarship.
- Upload all the required documents as per the instructions. Make sure they are in proper file format as per above.
- Submit the MPCL Scholarship Application Form.
- Please keep a print copy of the application for your records.