Nikon India Private Limited (“Nikon”) has invited the Nikon Scholarship Program 2021 Online Application form for the students aspiring to pursue photography-related courses. In this blog post, we will give you the complete information on the Nikon Scholarship 2021 Online Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, and other details. Please read along and do not miss any detail.
Nikon Scholarship Program 2021 Important Overview
Name of the Issuing Authority: Nikon India Private Limited
Details About: Nikon Scholarship Program
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Eligibility Criteria: First, Students must have passed 12th Class. Secondly, Student should be studying in 1st or 2nd year of graduation program. And finally, the annual income of the family should be less than Rs 6,00,000 (6 lacs) per annum.
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in screening of scholarship applications based on the financial condition and academic background. A telephonic interview will be conducted to further shortlist the candidates. Candidates may be called for a final face-to-face interview.
What are the Documents Required?
- Photo ID proof
- Address proof
- Class 12th mark sheet (Self-attested Copy)
- Proof of admission (college ID card/admission fees receipt etc.)
- Fee receipt for the current academic year
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (Cancelled cheque or Passbook copy)
Scholarship Amount: Students can receive a scholarship amount of up to Rs 1,00,000 (1 lac).
How to Apply for NIKON 2021 Scholarship?
- Candidates can apply by visiting the official website. The link is at the end of this article.
- Click on “Apply Now” button.
- Register for a free account if you are already registered.
- Login with your registered ID and you will be on the ‘Scholarship Application Page’.
- You will then be redirected to the Nikon Scholarship Program detail page.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button to begin your application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload all the necessary documents for your application.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.