Nanyang Technological University has announced the NTU PhD Scholarship 2021 Application form for PhD applicants on the official website of the department. If you are also one of the student interested in a world-class international university then check the complete scholarship scheme eligibility criteria, terms and conditions below. Please apply online before the last date through the link end of this article.
FAQs ( Frequently Asked Questions)
What is the Eligibility Criteria?
- You must have a bachelor degree with Upper Division Second Class and Masters Degree in relevant area.
- NTU scholarship is available for both local and international students.
- You must not be on paid employment or accept paid employment or simultaneously hold any other scholarship, fellowship, bursary or top-up allowance in the prearranged period of the award.
What are the Terms and Conditions?
- NIE Ph.D. scholarship will be effective from the date on which the scholars report to NIE.
- The monthly stipend will be S$3,000.
- This scholarship scheme cover annual tuition fee, Employer CPF Contribution (for Singapore Citizens only).
- The scholar must complete at least 4 courses in the first year of study and earn at least a 3.5 Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA), and no course should be lower than Grade Point 2.5 (C+ grade) to be eligible for renewal of the scholarship for the next academic year.
- You must be a local or international student seeking admission as a full time student for PhD program at NIE.
- Applicant must hold a master’s degree in relevant area.
- Applicant must have the ability to pursue research in the field of advanced study.
- Contenders must have a minimum TOEFL score of 600 (for paper and pencil examination) or 100 (for internet-based). And, a minimum IELTS score of 7.0 is also required.
- Applicant must obtain GRE score of minimum 319 for both Verbal and Quantitative sections, minimum score of 3.5 for Analytical Writing section. Alternatively, 90% GATE score is required in lieu of GRE.
How to apply online for NTU Scholarship 2021 for PhD
- Please make sure you meet the eligibility criteria and agree to terms and conditions.
- You do not need a separate application form to apply for the scholarship.
- Candidates can apply for the scholarship by indicating in their online PhD application form.
- Submit the application form.
If you are looking for other scholarship, please check our Scholarships section. Please do not forget to visit our website regularly.