Prize Money Scholarship
Good News (September 18, 2021) – Commissionerate of Social Welfare for the Educational, Social, & Economic Upliftment of Scheduled Castes from Government of Karnataka has announced the Prize Money Scholarship 2021. The scholarship can be applied Online through Online Registration Form for SC/ST students. With the help of this scholarship students can get financial aid to complete their education degree.
Students who are eligible for this Prize Money Scholarship Scheme can refer to official website of the department. The link is at the bottom of this article. However, please read along for the important details such as eligibility criteria, term and conditions, how to apply online, last date of submission.
Prize Money Scholarship 2021 Last Date to apply is 15 May. Please apply much before the last date so you have time to arrange all the documents.
Please refer to our Scholarships section if you are looking for other scholarships.
Prize Money Scholarship 2021 Highlights
Name of the Authority: Commissionerate of Social Welfare for the Educational, Social, & Economic Upliftment of Scheduled Castes from Government of Karnataka.
- Students must be domiciled in the State of Karnataka.
- Applicant must belong to Scheduled Caste (SC) or Scheduled Tribe (ST)
- Minimum passing marks of at least 60%.
Documents Required for Application
- Aadhaar Card
- Income & Caste Certificate
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Aadhaar linked-bank details (Bank Pass Book)
- Marksheet for the previous year.
Prize Money for 2nd PUC, 3 Years Polytechnic Diploma: Rs.20,000
- Prize Money for Degree: Rs 25,000
- Prize Money for Masters Courses: Rs. 30,000
- Prize Money for Agriculture, Engineering, Veterinary, & Medicine: Rs 35,000
How to Apply for the Prize Money Scholarship 2021?
- Please visit the official website of the department. The link is at the end of this article.
- Click on the link on the left panel that says SSLC Prize Money or Post matric Prize Money.
- Fill in the details such as your email ID and password. Register for an account if you are not already registered. It is free to register.
- Follow the instructions and fill the Prize Money Scholarship Online Registration Form.
- Attach the required documents and submit the form.
- Please do not forget to take a copy of the form either in digital or print format.
Social Welfare Department
Commissionerate of Social Welfare for the Educational, Social, & Economic Upliftment of Scheduled Castes
5th Floor, M. S. Building
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Veedhi, Bengaluru- 560001
Email Id: [email protected]
Fax No. : 080-22353757
24/7 Helpline No: 08022634300