SBI General Suraksha Support Scholarship Program
SBI General Insurance Company Ltd has announced the SBI General Suraksha Support Scholarship 2021 Online Application form at the official website of the distribution comapny. Students of class 9th to class 12th and graduation level are eligible to apply in this scholarship program from SBI General Insurance Company.
The eligible and interested students should fill in the SBI General Suraksha Scholarship Online Registration Form on or before the last date. Please read along our step-by-step guide to apply online for this scholarship and to avail the benefits available in this program. The detailed information such as eligibility criteria, last date, and selection process is shared below. The link to apply for the scholarship is also at the end of this article.
If you are looking for other scholarships, please refer to our Scholarships section.
SBI General Suraksha Support Scholarship Program Important Details
Name of the Program– SBI General Suraksha Support Scholarship 2021
Conducting Authority – SBI General Insurance Company Limited
Official Site- Please see the link at the end of this article.
Last Date to Apply – 31 Oct 2021
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What are the Eligibility Criteria for this program?
- The scholarship is open for Indian nationals only.
- Students who lost their parent(s) or earning family member since January 2020.
- Earning family member lost their job/employment during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Applicants must be studying in Class 9 to Class 12 or any undergraduate courses. Both General and Professional courses are eligible.
- Applicant should be enrolled and continuing their education.
- Annual family income of the candidate should not be more than INR 6 Lakhs.
What is the studentship amount and benefits of the program?
Scholarship Amount – The selected candidates for this scholarship will receive the following award:
For Class 9 to 12 students – Rs 29,500 per annum
For Undergraduate students – Rs 38,500 per annum
Other Benefits – The scholarship award also includes computer/tablet/mobile expenses to every scholar with a maximum limit of Rs 8,500 per recipient.
NOTE – The scholarship fund can only be utilized for academic purpose such as tuition fees, hostel fees, internet, books, stationery, online learning, etc.
What is the Selection Process?
The selection for the SBI General Suraksha Support Scholarship is based on the following:
- The academic and financial background of the applicants.
- Performance in the telephonic interview followed by the verification of the details submitted by the applicants.
What are the Documents Required to apply for SBI Scholarship?
- Passport size photo
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Passport)
- Family Income Proof
- Bank Passbook Details of the candidate or Parents
- Marksheet of previous qualifying examination
- Current academic year admission proof (admission letter/id card/fee receipt)
- Reference from the person who knows about the crisis in the family
- Proof of crisis (death certificate or proof of job loss)
How to Apply Online for SBI General Suraksha Support Scholarship Program 2021?
- Please make sure that you are eligible as per the requirements above.
- To start, please visit the Official Website. The link is given below.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Register for a free account if you are not registered already.
- If you are already registered, please use your ID and password to login and land on the ‘Application form’
- Click on ‘Start Application’ and fill in the scholarship application form carefully.
- Upload all the required documents. Please see above for the list of documents.
- Accept terms and conditions and click on ‘Submit’ to complete your application.
- Please take a printout of the application form for your records.
In case of any questions, please contact the authorized company:
Call at +91-11-430-92248 (Ext: 266) (Mon- Fri from 10:00 AM – 6PM)
Or email at [email protected]
If you have any questions or suggestions, please do let us know in the comments below.