One of India’s largest NBFC, Shriram Transport Finance Company (STFC) has announced the STFC India Meritorious Scholarship Program aka STFC Scholarship for 2021. The objective of the corporate social responsibility department of STFC is to support the underprivileged student of the society. Please read along if you are one of the eligible and interested candidate.
This scholarship is open for the students who have passed Class 10 and 12 with at least 60% marks. Students who are looking to enroll into a Diploma course, or an Undergraduate course at a recognized university/institution are eligible.
Under STFC Scholarship program, Diploma students will get a scholarship award of Rs 15,000 for one year. The scholarship award for the Undergraduate students is Rs 30,000 to 35,000 for a maximum of 4 years.
If you are looking for other scholarships, please refer to our Scholarships section.
STFC India Meritorious Scholarship Overview
- Title of the Scholarship: STFC India Meritorious Scholarship Program 2021
- Governing Body: Shriram Transport Finance Company Limited
- Eligible Students: Class 10th & Class 12th Passed for Diploma and Undergraduate
- Last Date to Apply: 15-November-2021
- Official Website: Click Here
STFC India Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Diploma students who’ve passed Class 10 and 12 with at least 60% marks.
- Undergraduate students who’ve passed Class 10 and 12 with at least 60% marks.
- Family income should not exceed Rs 4,00,000 (4 Lakhs) per annum.
- Applicants must be the children/wards of commercial transport drivers/owner-cum-drivers only
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the Scholarship Award?
- Diploma Students: Rs 15,000 for one year.
- Undergraduate Students: Rs 30,000-35,000 per year.
What is the Last Date to Apply for the Scholarship?
The last date to apply for the STFC India Meritorious Scholarship Program for 2021 is 15 November 2021.
What is the Selection Process?
Students will be selected based on merit. Please note that the following points will be considered:
- Academic and Financial Background.
- Telephonic Interview to further shortlist the candidates.
- A face-to-face interview if the authority deems it necessary.
What are the documents required?
Students should upload the following documents during the online application:
- Passport size photograph
- Photo ID proof
- Aadhaar card
- Age proof (Birth Certificate/Passport/Class 12 School Leaving Certificate)
- Class 10 and Class 12 Marksheet
- Commercial driving license of parent/guardian
- Family income proof (ITR Form-16/income certificate from competent government authority/salary slips)
- Proof of admission (college/school ID card, academic fees receipt) for academic year 2021-22
How To Apply Online For STFC India Meritorious Scholarship?
- Please visit the official website of the scholarship by clicking on the link below.
- After that, please click on “Apply Now” button.
- Login to Buddy4Study using a registered login process to access the ‘Application form’.
- If you are not registered on Buddy4Study – Register for a free account at Buddy4Study with Email/Facebook/Gmail account.
- Now select the option of scholarship program you wish to apply for and click on the ‘continue’ button.
- Fill in the scholarship application form carefully.
- Please upload the required documents as per the checklist above.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
- Please take a copy of your application form for your records.
How To Apply Offline For STFC India Meritorious Scholarship?
Students can also apply offline for this scholarship program. To apply offline, please download the offline application form for STFC Meritorious Scholarship Program by clicking here.
That’s it now for folks! If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask in the comment section below.