About TCS Smart Hiring for Year of Passing 2020, 2021 & 2022
TCS Smart Hiring 2022 is exclusively for BCA, B. Sc (Math, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Biochemistry, Computer Science, IT), B. Voc. in Computer Science / IT from the year of passing 2020, 2021 & 2022.
Students who perform exceptionally well during TCS Smart Hiring selection process will get an opportunity to join TCS Ignite – TCS’ unique ‘Science to Software’ program.
This program trains you on trending technologies and will open the doorway to a whole new level and global IT career for you
For more details on eligibility criteria, kindly refer to the “Test Eligibility” section below.
Registration, Exam and Interview Dates
|REGISTRATION END DATE||30th November 2021|
|TEST DATE||To be announced soon|
|INTERVIEW DATE||To be announced post-test results|
Application Process (Steps) for TCS Smart Hiring
- Step 1. Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal here
- Step 2. Register and apply for the TCS Smart Hiring process
- Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, please click on ‘Apply For Drive’
- Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on ‘Register Now’, choose the category as ‘IT’ and proceed to fill in your details. Submit your application form and click on ‘Apply For Drive’
- Step 3. Select your mode of the test (In-Centre or Remote) and click on “Apply“
- Step 4. To confirm your status, check ‘Track Your Application’. The status should reflect as ‘Applied for Drive’
- You must have all your original academic documents as applicable (Marksheets and degree certificates).
- Communication related to the test will be shared with you by TCS iON.
- Test mode (In-Centre or Remote) once selected at the time of ‘Apply for Drive’ cannot be changed later.
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring related communication from unofficial e-mail IDs like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail etc.
- TCS does not request candidates to deposit any money for job offers.
- TCS is not associated with any external agency/company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf.
|Numerical Ability||26 Ques, 40 mins|
|Verbal Ability||24 Ques, 30 mins|
|Reasoning Ability||30 Ques, 50 mins|
- Sections: 3
- Time Duration: 120 mins
- Type of Test: Non-Adaptive
- Negative Marking: No
TCS Smart Hiring Syllabus 2022
- English Grammar/Word Completion
- Sentence Completion
- Error Identification
- Formal or Informal Sentences, Sentence Joining
- Reading Comprehension
- Identifying Word
- Word Pattern
- Letter Series
- Numeric Patterns
- Number Series
- Problem Solving
- Seating Arrangements
- Blood Relations
- Data Arrangements
- Figural and Factual Analysis
- Cube Folding, Paper Cuts, and Folds
- Decision Making
- Decision Making
- Data Sufficiency
- Propositional Reasoning
- Statements Based
- Logical Venn Diagram Based DI
- Visual/Spatial Reasoning
- Visual and Spatial Reasoning
- Number System
- Number System, LCM & HCF
- Numbers & Decimal Fractions
- Area, Shapes & Perimeter
- Arithmetic Ability
- Allegations and Mixtures
- Ratios, Proportion
- Work and Time
- Speed Time and Distance
- Profit and Loss
- Clocks & Calendar
- Series and Progressions
- Elementary Statistics
- Mean, Median, Mode
- Standard Deviation
- Data Interpretation
- Pie Charts
- Tabular DI
- Graphical DI
- Simplifications & Approximations
- Simplifications and Calculations (Rational and Irrational Number)
TCS Smart Detailed Paper Pattern for 2022 –
|TCS Smart Section||No of Questions||Total Time||Difficulty Level||Importance|
Apply Now by Clicking here
if you are interested in these types of job opportunities please don’t forget to check more blog posts by Clicking here.
If you want to prepare for these types job exam please do Subscribe to our Youtube Channel. We create animated videos based on Reasoning.