AICTE Pragati Scholarship
All India Council for Technical Education has announced the AICTE Pragati Scholarship Application Form for girl child and Saksham Scholarship for specially abled children. Applicants whose profile matches with the eligibility criteria should not miss this opportunity and fill in the Pragati Scholarship Application Form before the last date.
The main aim of the All India Council for Technical Education is to provide the AICTE Pragati & Saksham Schemes to bright and young talent of India for pursuing their technical education. All the information about AICTE Pragati Scholarship like eligibility criteria, How to apply online can be found below. Please apply online for Pragati Scholarship and Saksham Scholarship through the link at the end of this article.
FAQs ( Frequently Asked Questions)
Whats is the Eligibility Criteria?
As per official website:
- Two girls per family are eligible to apply.
- The annual family income of the applicant should not exceed Rs 8 Lacs per annum. In case the applicant is married, the income of in-laws is considered.
- Applicant must be admitted to the 1st year of Degree /Diploma course in an AICTE approved college/institution.
- Tuition fee of Rs 30,000 or actual, whichever is less. If the tuition fee is waived then the amount can be used for the purchase of Books/Equipment/Software/ Laptop/Desktop/Vehicle.
- Rs 2,000 per month for 10 months as incidental charges each year.
What is the Selection Process?
The AICTE team members will select the applicants on the basis of the academic merit, performance in the qualifying exam for admission into technical course and financial background of the child. The choice of the selected students will be final and there will not be any request for re-assessment under any circumstances.
What is the Last Date to Apply for Pragati Scholarship?
The announcement date for Pragati Scholarship is different every year. For the 2021, the last date to apply for the AICTE Pragati Scholarship is 30 November 2021.
What are the Required Documents?
- Class X Mark Sheet
- Class XII Mark Sheet
- Annual family Income Certificate for the preceding financial year
- Admission letter to the first year Degree/Diploma course issued by the Admission Authority
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC category.
- Certificate issued by the Director/Principal/ Head of the Institute.
- Tuition fee Receipt
- Aadhaar seeded Bank Pass Book in the name of the student showing Account number, IFSC code and Photograph
- Certificate issued by the Director/Principal/Head of Institute.
- Aadhaar card
- A duly signed Declaration by the parents stating that the information provided is correct and scholarship amount will be refunded if information is found false at any stage
How to apply online for Pragati Scholarship?
- Please make sure you meet the eligibility criteria as per above.
- First, the applicants need to register themselves on the NSP Portal by clicking on the ‘New Registration’ button.
- Please read the guidelines and fill in the details to complete the registration at NPS.
- After the registration, you will receive an application ID and password on your registered mobile number.
- Now, you can log in to the NSP Portal using the application ID and password to fill the Pragati Scholarship application form.
- Please fill in the scholarship application form carefully and do not ignore any important instructions.
- Please upload scanned copies of the required documents.
- Submit the application form and do not forget to take the print copy for your records.
Go here to official link to check more details about the AICTE Pragati Scholarship
If you are looking for other scholarships, please visit our Scholarships section.