If you are an Airtel customer and looking for Airtel Message Center Number then you are in luck today. You will get complete details and much more. Please read along.
In this blog posts, we have list down all the Airtel SMS Center Number in India. Please see below the list of Airtel Message Center Number for all the circles, area and States.
Were you looking for Vodafone guide? No problem, we also have a guide for Vodafone Message Center Number.
Airtel India is the second largest and second most prominent telecommunication services company in India. Also known as Bharti Airtel, the company is one of the world’s leading provider of telecommunication services with presence in 18 countries. Airtel services includes broadband and OTT subscription services.
The Airtel brand consists of many subsidiaries of Bharti Airtel including Bharti Hexacom and Bharti Telemedia providing broadband and fixed-line services. One other company, Indus Towers (Bharti Infratel) provides infrastructure support such as setting up, operating and maintaining telecom equipment and telecom towers. Bharti Airtel Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bharti Enterprises and is headed by Sunil Bharti Mittal.
Airtel SMS Center Number
- +9198180230015 Assam Airtel SMS Center Number
- +919831029416 Gujarat Airtel SMS Center Number
- +919810051905 Kerala Airtel SMS Center Number
- +919845086007 Kolkata Airtel SMS Center Number
- +919898051916 Mumbai Airtel SMS Center Number
- +9198180230015 Orissa Airtel SMS Center Number
- +919815051914 Punjab Airtel SMS Center Number
- +919898051914 Rajasthan Airtel SMS Center Number
- +919849087001 Telangana Airtel SMS Center Number
- +919898051914 Tamil Nadu Airtel SMS Center Number
Airtel Message Center Number
- +919849087001 Andhra Pradesh Airtel SMS Center Number
- +919845086020 Jharkhand Airtel SMS Center Number
- +919845086007 Jammu and Kashmir Airtel SMS Center Number
- +919845086007 Karnataka Airtel SMS Center Number
- +919898051916 Maharashtra Airtel SMS Center Number
- +919845086020 Madhya Pradesh Airtel SMS Center Number
- +919932029007 West Bengal Airtel SMS Center Number
Note: If the above SMS center number doesn’t work then please try +919809099060.
How to fix Airtel Message Center Number
If you are facing issues with sending SMS then there could be a problem with your Airtel SMS service center number. Please read below to learn how you can resolve the issue.
The most common error incorrect message center number in your mobile settings. Changing the number to correct one will most likely resolve the issue. Please follow these steps to change message center number:
- Tap on Settings, and open the Message application.
- Select Message Settings.
- Select Text Message.
- Tap on SMS Service Center.
- Enter the message center number depending on your area. Please refer to the above list.
- Send a test SMS to make sure that everything is working.
Airtel Customer Care Number
If you still face any issues or for more information, please give a call to Airtel Customer Care:
Toll-Free: 1800-103-4444 or 18001034444
You can connect to the Live Customer Care Representative on above number. Please note that this is a toll-free number and it is available for 24/7.
You can also contact Airtel from their official website. Click Here.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
How I can activate my Airtel SMS service?
Please call Airtel Customer Care and request them to enable SMS Services. After that, restart your mobile and you should be able to send SMS.
How I can reset my Airtel message center number?
Please follow these steps to set or change the SMS service center number on your SIM card:
- Select the Phone Application from your Home screen.
- Dial *#*#4636#*#*.
- Tap on Phone information.
- Scroll down to SMSC.
- Enter the SMSC number based on your state.
- Tap on Update.
How do I set my SMS center number?
- Open up your Home screen containing Apps.
- Locate the “Settings” icon.
- Tap on “Settings”
- Select “Advance”
- Select “SMS Centre.”
- Set the SMS Centre number based on your area. Please refer to the list above.
Why are my Airtel messages not sending?
The primary reason for this problem is incorrect message center number. Please check your message center number in your device message settings. To enter the correct number and resolve the issue, please Go to your device message settings and enter the correct message center number. You should enter the message center number as per your location. Please see above for the list of all message center number.
What is Message Center Number?
SMS center or SMSC number is a message distribution center to process SMS operations of a wireless network. When you send an SMS from your phone, the message first reaches the SMS center securely and then it is routed to the intended recipient. Please note that the SMS messages are regulated by the Department of Telecom and telecommunication company have the ability to read the SMS in case it is required by Law.
How I can call Airtel customer care?
You can Call Airtel’s Customer Care Call Centre number for free at any time. Airtel is known for the quality of service and they will gladly help you with your queries and questions. To call Airtel, please dial 111 from your Airtel phone. You can also dial +234 802 150 0111 if you are not using an Airtel phone or if you are abroad.
Why do my SMS fail to send?
The answer is Invalid Message Center Numbers. This is the primary reason for the failure of your text message delivery. If your message center number is incorrect, the SMS will not be able to reach the processing center. As you read above that the SMS center takes care of the processing of text message and delivers them to the intended recipient. With an incorrect number, the above task can not be performed and you will most likely receive a pop-up message that your SMS center number is incorrect.