In this blog post, we will talk about Vodafone Message Center Number. Vodafone has now merged with Idea. Vodafone-Idea is now famously known as Vi. If you are looking for the VI Message Center Number or Vodafone Message Center number then you have landed on the right page. On this page, we will give you the complete information about Vodafone customer care number as per the states and cities. We hope this post will solve all your customer care contact problem once and for all.
Vodafone is an international company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. The company’s main office is located in Newbury, Berkshire, England; The company primarily serves Africa, Asia, Europe, Oceania, and India. One of the highest rated telecommunication group internationally, Vodafone is rated 4th as of 2018 when it comes to the number of mobile clients.
As of 2018, Vodafone owned and operated networks in 25 countries, and has operation with its associate in another 47 nations. Vodafone Global Enterprise branch offers telecommunications and IT solutions to the corporate customers in 150+ countries.
Now, the important point. If you are facing issues with your Vodafone network in India and you are unable to send the SMS to Vodafone Message Center Number from your cell phone. The issue could be because of one of the following:
- One of the reasons is – incorrect Vodafone SMS Center Number.
- Another issue is – if you haven’t used your SMS service in the past 3 months, Vodafone automatically suspends your SMS service. The issue is easily solvable. Please Call 198 for Vodafone customer support to get it activated again.
Unable to Send SMS from Vodafone
If you are unable to send an SMS from your mobile, you can solve this problem quickly. it is generally due to the de-activation of your SMS services on phone number. To solve this problem, please give a call to the Vodafone customer support and tell them to activate your SMS service right away. Problem Solved!
10DigitMobileNumber to 1900
That’s it. That is all you need to do. To port your Vodafone number, SMS your 10 digital mobile number to 1900.
Vodafone SMS Center Number
Vodafone Message Center Number Based on State, City and Circle are as follow:
- +919885005444: Andhra Pradesh and Telangana
- +919706099990: Assam
- +919709099990: Bihar and Jharkhand
- +919843000040: Chennai
- +919713099990: Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh
- +919811009998: Delhi
- +919825001002: Gujarat
- +919839099999: Haryana
- +919736009911: Himachal Pradesh
- +919796009905: Jammu & Kashmir
- +919886005444: Karnataka
- +919830099990: Kolkata
- +919846000040: Kerala
- +919823000040: Maharashtra and Goa
- +919820205446: Mumbai
- +919774099990: North East
- +919776099990: Orissa
- +919888009998: Punjab
- +919839099999: Rajasthan
- +919884005444: ROTN
- +919839099999: UP East
- +919719009998: UP West
- +919732099990: West Bengal
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
How do I get my Vodafone message Centre number?
Type *#*#4636#*#* on your phone’s dial screen. Select Phone information. Scroll down and select the SMS settings.
How I can reset my Vodafone SMS center number?
How to Change Vodafone SMS Center Number on Android:
- Dial *#*#4636#*#*
- An information window will popup instantly, and you will see options
- Click on “Phone Information” and scroll down to the bottom until you see this SMS option.
How I can talk to the Vodafone customer care?
To talk to customer care, please dial 199.
Why are my Vodafone messages not sending?
First of all, please check whether your Vodafone SMS Center Number is correct. To check, go to your Mobile messages settings-> SMS center number and check Vodafone’s correct SMS message center number is entered.
How do I enable SMS?
Set up SMS – Samsung Android
- Select Messages.
- Tap on the Menu button. Note: The Menu button may be at a different location depending on your device.
- Select Settings.
- Select More settings.
- Then, Select Text messages.
- Select Message Centre.
- Enter the correct Message Centre number and choose Set.
How do I set up SMS Centre number on iPhone?
SMS service center number
- From the Home screen, open the Phone application.
- Tap on Keypad, then dial the following number: **5005*7672*12063130004#.
- Tap the green Call icon. The message “Settings Updated” should display on your iPhone.
How I can get Vodafone settings?
- To get Vodafone settings, go to Settings>More>Mobile networks>Access Point Names>Menu>
- Select on Menu and Select Add New APN, type in the Vodafone APN Settings provided above, exactly as they appear.
- Save the settings, Exit back to the main menu.
- Restart the phone and Test the connection.
PS: Are you looking for scholarships or job opportunities, please check our blog home page for latest information.